Wedding Photography Is Not Cheap
It's true. Hiring a professional wedding photographer is expensive. Especially when you consider that some of your guests can bring a camera and take some photos too.
And yes, it could be done cheaper. But if I did that, your wedding photographs would be cheap. And not only that:
1. You wouldn't receive the individual attention you deserve before, during and after your wedding day.
2. Your wedding photos wouldn't be taken with professional equipment essential for the high-quality outcome.
3. Your wedding photographer wouldn't have backup equipment and other backup systems in place to avoid losing your wedding photographs forever.
4. Your wedding photographer wouldn't have liability insurance (which is often required by wedding venues) if anything goes wrong.
5. Your wedding photographer wouldn't take thousands of images to make sure to capture all the important moments of your wedding day.
6. Your wedding photographer may not have the essential skills to take professional photos no matter the lighting conditions.
7. Your wedding photographer may not have the expertise to understand which angles and poses flatter you the most.
8. Your wedding photographer wouldn't spend long hours choosing the best photos from thousands of repetitive images.
9. Your wedding photographer wouldn't spend long days and weeks of editing and retouching every single photo to make you look only your best'.
10. Your wedding photographs wouldn't look nearly as beautiful as the ones you can see in my portfolio.
Sure, I could turn up with a single camera to take a few snaps and deliver you the photos on the day of your wedding. But believe me, you don't want your wedding photos to be delivered like that. And I don't want to irrecoverable destroy your lifetime memories with such an irresponsible approach.
There is so much more to come into wedding photography than what most people can see. Honestly, taking photos on the wedding day is the shortest part of the photographer's job. The main part of work begins when we come back after the wedding.
If I did wedding photograps cheap, they wouldn't have the personalised fine art touch which my wedding clients hire me for and love so much. It simply wouldn't be feasible to deliver high-quality work and to be a reliable wedding photographer at the same time.
So, it's safe to say that Veronika's Fine Art Photography will never be cheap. And that's actually a good thing. Because you will always get what you pay for. And it all comes down to what you believe that your memories are worth.
Wedding planning can be very overwhelming and stressful. But every bride wants to have a beautiful wedding which everyone will remember.
Veronika J. Fine Art Photography creates unique photographs & videos with an artistic touch, so every bride can feel proud of her memories that won’t be forgotten.